- Miami Ironside is located at 7610 NE 4th Ct, Miami, FL 33138.
- Parking is available at adjacent parking lot.
- The Event Space offers a two story NYC loft-style, white walled space providing the ideal blank canvas for all production & event designs.It’s soaring ceilings, natural light, and modern touches allow for the space to be entirely transformed to fit one’s creativity and imagination.AREATotal Square Footage 10,000CAPACITYSeating: 350 – 500 people Standing: 700 people
● Air Conditioning
● Indoor and Veranda Spaces
● White Wall Gallery
● (Wifi) capability
● AV equipment (screen and projector)
● Built-in sound system
● Two main door entrances
● Electrical outlets (120V and 200V)
● Gallery ceiling lights
- What are the closest stations to Miami Ironside?
- All entrances and performance spaces are wheelchair and motorized-scooter accessible. The rooftop garden (when open) can be accessed via the guest elevators.
- Guests with wheelchairs can transfer to their seats or remain in their wheelchairs. Guests who cannot or do not wish to transfer from their wheelchairs to a fixed seat should request wheelchair-accessible locations when ordering tickets. Some wheelchair accessible locations require a fixed seat to be removed, so advance notice is required. Wheelchair accessible seats can be reserved at the Box Office, by phone, in person and online.
- Some seats are available with removable armrests to enable easier access. Please contact the Box Office for further information.
- A courtesy wheelchair is available for guest use within the building. This is available free of charge and advance notice is recommended. Since we cannot provide assistance with the wheelchair, we strongly recommend that guests with wheelchairs bring a companion to assist them.
- All restrooms have a wheelchair accessible stall. In addition, gender-neutral, family restrooms are also available on the first floor. These restrooms can also accommodate a care provider.
- Miami Ironside welcomes service animals in accordance with the ADA (Americans with Disability Act). We regret that comfort animals will not be allowed in the building.
- For additional information on any of the below services, please call the Box Office at 305.900.5523 or email email@example.com.
- Any concerns or comments regarding accessibility services and accommodations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you, and we look forward to your joining us.